Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

How to burn PSX games to CD?

I guess this falls under "non-emulation help"?

So I downloaded some PSX games from this site and now I want to burn them to CD and play them on my PSX console (yes, it's chipped).

It worked great when I burned .iso and .img to cd, but now I got several files I don't recognize or know how to deal with, so please help me.

Some of the games consists of a bin-file and a cue-file. Other games consists of ccd+img+sub. One game even hade mds+mdf.

Damn all these standards to hell, why can't they just use a simple iso or img? ???


Anyways, I use Nero...so how do I go about this project? Can you help me?

I also have VirtualCloneDrive. I can mount a ccd-file or bin-file to that, but can I just copy the virtual disc with Nero? Tried it just now but it didn't seem to work, the PSX didn't accept the disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment